German 389K: Introduction to Scholarship
FOR PROFESSIONAL ASSIGNMENTS:
- How to Apply for Jobs in the FLS (CV guide)
- "Teachers and Students" (on tenure)
- grants handout
- **See also the list of Professional Organizations off the Germanic Studies Home Page (useful links), and other handouts.
FOR BIBLIOGRAPHIC ASSIGNMENTS
- German Literature and Language Bibliography + supplement
**See also the "Basic Research in Germanic Studies" off the Germanic Studies Home Page
FOR THEORY REFERENCE AND ASSIGNMENTS
- Kleist's "Bettelweib von Locarno"
- short overviews of modern thought -- handouts
- Department of Germanic Studies MA/PhD Reading Lists (available on web)
- Course description for CL 390: Introduction to Modern Theory
- Comparative Literature Theory Reading List (for bibliography on theory)
- **For a magnificant bibliography on women's, gender, and feminist studies, download .pdf from <http://www.utexas.edu/depts/wstudies/publications/wslist/resourcelist.pdf> Everyone needs one!
Return to [UT Home Page][Germanic Studies Home Page]